Muzikantenvinden.be
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  Gitaristen  ~  "I believe that we'll prepa

DMT
Geplaatst: 12-10-2018 02:49:11 Reageren met citaat
SANYA Customized Pirates Jersey , Hainan, May 19 (Xinhua) -- Lu Hanying, 43, the English graduate who set up China's first English website promoting Sanya on south China's Hainan island, is revamping her website for National Tourism Day.

The southernmost city in China, once an isolated and desolate area, has been turned into an international resort in three decades. According to Sanya's statistics authority,12.3 million tourists visited the city last year, almost 100 times more than in 1987.

"When I set up the website 10 years ago, there was little about Sanya to tell foreigners. I had to work hard, but now I have plenty of orders," she said. More than 100 foreign tourists make bookings through Lu's site each month. She also owns a hotel in Yalong Bay in southern Sanya, the home of China's first five-star hotel. Now the bay is home to 13 five-star hotels.

"The development of Yalong Bay epitomizes the story of Sanya becoming an international tropical coastal resort," said Wang Yong, mayor of Sanya.

Sanya took a quantum leap in 2003, when it became the first Chinese city to host the Miss World pageant. "People across the world came here to watch beautiful women, and to their surprise were impressed by the natural beauty of the place," Lu said. Since then Sanya has hosted the pageant four times and is a popular destination for international sports and cultural events.

The city got another boost in 2010 when China's cabinet, the State Council, decided to make Hainan into an international tourism island. Local infrastructure and high-end tourism have expanded since, with duty-free shops, golf courses, and yachting all flourishing. The world's largest duty-free shop will open this year in Sanya and the city boasts 243 hotels with an annual capacity of over 20 million people.

The rise of Sanya and other destinations is partly a result of China's drive to develop tourism. In 2009, tourism became a strategic pillar of the national economy and policy. The number of domestic travelers in China rose from 870 million in 2003 to 3.3 billion in 2013. Chinese outbound departures hit 98.2 million in 2013, up from 20.2 million in 2003, according to China National Tourism Administration.

In 2011, the government declared May 19 National Tourism Day in memory of writer Xu Xiake who traveled around China for more than 30 years. He writing his travel book on May 19, 1613.

China is already the world's second-largest travel and tourism economy, with each Chinese person making an average two and a half trips last year, and the momentum is expected to continue.

David Scowsill, president and CEO of the World Travel & Tourism Council said in April that Chinese tourism market is expected to grow 7 percent annually for the next 10 years, and may overtake the United States in 2023.

TIANJIN, Aug. 29 (Xinhua) -- The 13th Chinese National Games wrapped up the Day 2 competitions after the official kick-off with a world record equaled in shooting and a rowing Olympic medalist retaining the title here on Tuesday.

Gao Chang, a Beijing native, tied the world record of 594 points in the women's 50m rifle 3 positions qualifier in the morning, before finishing third on podium with 448.3 points in the final.

It's a national record from the 22-year-old who scored 197 points from the kneeling position, 497 points after the prone one, finishing 594 points with the standing phase during the qualifier.

"I am satisfied with my shot. The qualifier was beyond my expectations, and that made me a little emotional," said Gao.

Croatian Snjezana Pejcic set the world record of 594 in the women's 50m rifle 3 positions qualifier at ISSF World Cup stage in Rio de Janeiro on April 22, 2016. The Chinese record of the event was 593 points.

Defending champion Chang Jing from Henan, 30, who qualified on third place, led the final from the first series to the last shot with 461.7 points to retain her National Games title of the event with no doubt.

On men's part, reigning champion Yang Haoran, 21, resumed his success in men's 10m air rifle and pocketed the gold for Hebei with 248.9 points.

"I do not think my experience in Rio Games was a setback. It made me more mature actually," said Yang who, also a world champion and World Cup winner, finished a disappointing 31st at last year's Rio Olympics.

On the rowing course, the 2016 Rio Olympic bronze medalist Duan Jingli defended her title at the women's single sculls with a time of seven minutes and 32.49 seconds, edging Chen Yunxia of Shanghai to the second place by nearly four seconds.

Duan, who improved China's highest rank in Olympics after taking home a bronze medal in the Rio Games in 2016, eight years after Zhang Xiuyun finished the fourth in Beijing Olympics.

"I always think I am capable of winning the crown," she said, "but I am also impressed by the performances of Chen and Wu when I realize that they are four or five years younger than me."

This is the first major event the 28-year-old Duan participated in after the 2016 Games and she only trained for three months, not to mention the lingering injuries.

"I believe that we'll prepare for the Tokyo Olympic Games together in the future," she added.

In the open water play on Tuesday, the Olympic fourth-place finisher Xin Xin dominated the women's 10km marathon swimming and defended her title in one hour 59 minutes and 56.51 seconds.

The 21-year-old, who was placed the 11th at the FINA World Swimming Championships in Budapest last month, beat 40 rivals in the event by leading from the start to the end.

"I like to swim in the open water because of the fresh air and water. I just swam at my own pace. I was satisfied with my result," said the defending champion in the 800m freestyle, who'll also swim 800m and 1500m in the National Games.

A total of 40 men swimmers will compete in the 10km race on Aug. 30 while the swimming po. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Online
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: