Muzikantenvinden.be
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  Gitaristen  ~  Saturday featured performanSatu

DMT
Geplaatst: 16-10-2018 01:59:09 Reageren met citaat
AMSTERDAM Cheap Houston Rockets Jersey , Nov. 6 (Xinhua) -- Ajax kept their European dreams alive by defeating Celtic 1-0 here on Wednesday after grabbing their first victory in Group H of the Champions League.

Ajax secured their first victory in the Champions League since beating Manchester City 3-1 at home in October 2012.

After Celtic beat Ajax 2-1 in Glasgow two weeks ago the pressure was on the home-team, bottom in the group.

Ajax coach Frank de Boer included some surprises to his line-up with midfielder Siem de Jong starting as central striker and defender Daley Blind playing as midfielder.

Ajax dominated the first half with most ball possession, but was not able to create major chances. Goalkeeper Fraser Forster had to stretch on a Stefano Denswil free-kick and a header by De Jong. Both teams made unnecessary mistakes in a mediocre match.

In the second half the first chance was for Celtic, with Baram Kayal shooting over the crossbar. However, it was Ajax that opened the scoring after the best attack of the match. A combination via Lasse Schone, Siem de Jong Cheap Indiana Pacers Jersey , Schone, Thulani Serero and again Schone was finished by the latter in the 51st minute.

After the goal Celtic pushed Ajax back for the first time, but the home-team regained control in the final 20 minutes. Ajax even had chances to extend the lead, with defender Denswil heading on the post.

Also in Group H leaders FC Barcelona beat AC Milan 3-1 to qualify for the knock-out phase. With two rounds remaining Milan are second with five points, Ajax are third with four points and Celtic are bottom with three points.

The number two will qualify for the next round of the Champions League and the number three will continue in the Europa League. On November 26 Ajax will play FC Barcelona and Celtic will host Milan.

JERUSALEM, March 23 (Xinhua) -- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Monday night apologized to the Arab Israelis in a bid to walk back his controversial comment made at the height of last week's parliament election.

In a statement Cheap Los Angeles Clippers Jersey , Netanyahu made the apology to members of the Arab community in an apparent attempt to heal rifts and quell criticism from home and abroad.

Just a few hours before polling stations were to close across Israel, he said the Arab Israelis are being bussed "in droves" by left-wing organizations in order to topple his government.

His election day statement garnered harsh criticism from within Israel and abroad, from center-left politicians, from the Israeli President, as well as the White House.

"I know that what I said a few days ago offended some of Israel's citizens, offended Israeli Arabs. I had no intention in doing so Cheap Los Angeles Lakers Jersey , I am sorry for this," Netanyahu said in the statement.

"My actions as prime minister, including major investments in the minorities sector, prove the complete opposite. I also think no element outside the state of Israel should interfere in our democratic process," Netanyahu added, referring to his claims that European government and foreign bodies funded left-wing organizations in order to topple his regime. He did not offer prove for these claims.

"I view myself as prime minister of each and every one of you Cheap Memphis Grizzlies Jersey , all Israeli citizens, regardless of religion, race and gender," Netanyahu said.

However, Arab politicians were not impressed by Netanyahu's apology.

Leader of the Joint List, Aymen Odeh Cheap Miami Heat Jersey , wrote on his Facebook page that Netanyahu's apology is "deceitful."

"As long as Netanyahu promotes racist legislation and does not promote real equality, his apology is not accepted or credible in any way," Odeh said.

Members of the Arab Joint List also turned to Attorney General Yehuda Weinstein last week, following the controversial remark, in order to try Netanyahu for his comments.

Netanyahu's remarks came amid a media blitz, as a week earlier polls showed center-left Zionist Union leader Isaac Herzog gained a lead over Netanyahu.

According to the final election results Cheap Milwaukee Bucks Jersey , the Zionist Union list got 24 seats, and will serve in the opposition in the next parliament.

Netanyahu is tasked with forming the next Israeli government, after 67 members of parliament recommended him to the president as the candidate with the best options of establishing a government.

ADDIS ABABA, March 4 (Xinhua) -- A fashion show on qipao, a stylish traditional Chinese dress for ladies, exhibited a beautiful facet of the rich Chinese culture to diplomats of different countries here at the African Union.

Hosted by spouses at the Chinese Mission to the Africa Union on the premises of the Mission Head's residence in Ethiopia's capital Addis Ababa Cheap Minnesota Timberwolves Jersey , the Qipao Fashion Show event on Saturday featured performances on different themes, including young girls' beauty; wedding; hosting friend; Chinese Romeo and Juliet dance; violin solo: a fishing boat song at dusk; and learning embroidery among others.

During the event that also displayed sample qipaos, an eight-year-old Chinese girl, in particular, captured the attention and the heart of the audience with her performance on violin solo: a fishing boat song at dusk.

According to Kuang Weilin, Head of the Chinese Mission to the Africa Union Cheap New Orleans Pelicans Jersey , the event was hosted by the spouses at the Mission in connection with the upcoming International Women's Day, aiming to promote the rich Chinese cultural elements to the rest of the world.

Kuang told Xinhua after the show that it was a successful event.

Stating that many Africans and other nationals do not know about China's qipao, also known as Mandarin gown, Kuang said the event was a very good platform to promote the traditional clothing and related cultural elements to diplomats of different countries.

"The event was a great success; it showed the Chinese culture to our friends, to ambassadors. I think, this event is also a very good event for the promotion of better understanding b. Authentic Calvin Ridley Jersey Authentic Baker Mayfield Jersey Authentic Antonio Brown Jersey Alvin Kamara Womens Jersey A.J. Bouye Womens Jersey Adrian Peterson Youth Jersey Wholeasale NBA Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NCAA Jerseys
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: