Muzikantenvinden.be
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  Zangers  ~  Get Christmas Blu-Ray Movies onto Android Tablet/Phone for o

Velemoochi
Geplaatst: 09-12-2015 03:56:19 Reageren met citaat
Get Christmas Blu-Ray Movies onto Android Tablet/Phone for on-the-go enjoyment

I have collected some Christmas themed Blu-ray movie discs like A Christmas Story, The Santa Clause, A Christmas Carol, etc. and plan to watch them on my Android devices. I know my tablets and phones won’t recognize Blu-ray. I’m looking for a solution to convert my Christmas Blu-ray discs to my Android Tablets/Phones and retain the HD quality as much as possible. Is there any wonderful Blu-ray ripping software there?

Have some Christmas Blu-ray movies and want to watch them on Android Tablets/Phones freely as above? Haven’t found a solution? Don’t worry. In this article, you will find a good solution to rip 2014 Christmas Blu-ray movies to Android friendly format without any hassles.

Well, take a try of Pavtube BDMagic, which has been rated as the best Christmas Blu-ray ripping software for years. With it, you can fast rip video/audio from Christmas Blu-rays and convert them playable video for Android Tablets/Phones watching as you like. Plus, it also can help you to convert Blu-ray, DVD to almost any other common video format such as VOB, FLV,WMV, AVI, MKV or backup the BD,DVD keeping the whole movie structure as you need. Below will be the step-by-step guide for you.Convert 2014 Christmas Blu-ray movies to Android Phone & Tablet for watchingStep 1. Import Christmas Blu-ray source files

Once you run the Christmas Blu-ray Ripping software, click BD disc to load Disney Blu-ray movie into the program. Select wanted subtitles and audio track if necessary. If you’re using a Mac, turn to BDMagic for Mac. (Here is review)

Step 2. Choose output profile

Navigate the Format and click the drop-down list on the bottom; choose proper presets according to your device model. You can see columns for normal Android devices, tablets/phones from HTC, Samsung, Motorola or Android. Basically the “Android Tablet 720P Video(*.mp4) or “Android Tablet 1080P Video(*.mp4)”” is a universal format for Android tablets. 720p can fit for most android device and it is recommended to you. Or you can use the small search box to locate your device quickly.

Step 3. Set advanced settings

Click “Settings” button, then you are able to adjust all the settings in the following window to customize the output file quality, including codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel.Step 4. Blu-ray Editing

Check the pencil-like icon to activate the editing function. Here you can trim video for your needed length, crop video to get rid of annoying black edges, join multiple video clips into one, add text/image watermark and add subtitles. For example, if the original Blu-ray movie has no subtitle or the subtitles you need, you can download it from website and then add it into the output videos for full enjoyment with this software.Step 5. Convert Christmas Blu-ray movie

Once the above mentioned steps are finished, you can click “Convert” button to rip Christmas Blu-ray movie to Android devices. When the ripping task is completed, you can click “Open” button to get the ripped files of Blu-ray movie and transfer to Android Tablets/Phones for on-the-go Christmas Blu-ray movie enjoyment. Hope this helps.

What’s more, you can also backup your MKV, Tivo and YouTube video on your Android devices.

More
Transfer and Rip TiVo Recordings to Apple TV 4 without Quality Loss
Store MKV M2TS to Sony PS4 – Play HD Movies on a Display through PS4
Place Blu-Ray To Micro SD Card For Android Tablets
Watch Rental Netflix 3D Blu-ray to PS4 via Mac Yosemite
Import Galaxy S6/S6 Edge videos to iMovie for Mac OS X El Capitan
Is there a way to cast a Blu-ray using Chromecast 2 from PC to TV?
Does Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and 8.4 play MVI videos?

Src
Get Christmas Blu-Ray Movies onto Android Tablet/Phone for on-the-go enjoyment
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: