Muzikantenvinden.be
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  Gitaristen  ~  Cast member

DMT
Geplaatst: 22-06-2018 03:28:11 Reageren met citaat
Cast member Randall Park poses during premiere of the film "The Interview" in Los Angeles Nike Air VaporMax Plus Womens , California December 11, 2014. REUTERS Park plays Kim in Sony comedy 'The Interview'
In the midst of the international imbroglio over his role as North Korea's leader in the comedy "The Interview," nothing was quite so jarring for Randall Park as seeing his face on television as newscasters talked about Kim Jong Un.

"It was crazy to turn on the news and to see my face, yeah on CNN," said Park in his first public remarks since the film's release at the Television Critics Association gathering on Wednesday.

"And they'd be talking about Kim Jong Un, but they'd show my face. And I'm like Nike Air VaporMax Moc Womens , that's not Kim Jong Un. That's me."

The 40-year-old Korean American landed the most high-profile role of his acting career in "The Interview," the Sony Pictures film that angered North Korea with its fictional assassination of Kim and triggered a devastating cyberattack on the studio.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation determined the North Korean government was behind the cyberattack on Sony Pictures, which North Korea has denied.

Park, known for playing an ambitious governor on the HBO political comedy "Veep," said he has not fully pieced together what the experience meant to him. But his safety was never an issue, even after hackers made threats of violence to stop the distribution of the comedy.

"I was never worried for my safety or for getting hacked or any of that during that whole process Nike Air VaporMax Utility Womens ," said Park, at a presentation of his new ABC comedy about Asian Americans "Fresh Off the Boat."

Sony said last week "The Interview" had earned more than $31 million from online, cable and telecom sales since its December release. It has made nearly $6 million at U.S. and Canada theatres.

Many critics lambasted "The Interview," which stars Seth Rogen and was co-directed by him, as hopelessly unsophisticated.

But Park described his portrayal of Kim as the most layered character he has ever played in a major film.

The only drawback, he said Nike Air Max 270 Womens , was the haircut. Kim has his hair buzzed on the sides, and Park went in for the same treatment.

"I felt horrible about it, and I had to walk around like that for a few months, so I wore a beanie everywhere I went," he said.

An armed security officer runs down a street near a venue after shots were fired where an event titled "Art, blasphemy and the freedom of expression" was being held in Copenhagen Nike Air Max 270 Mens , Saturday, Feb. 14, 2015. Danish media say several shots have been fired at a cafe in Copenhagen where a meeting about freedom of speech was being held, organized by Swedish artist Lars Vilks, who has faced numerous threats for caricaturing the Prophet Muhammad in 2007. (AP PhotoPolfoto, Kenneth Meyer)

COPENHAGEN Nike Air Max 270 Coral Stardust Womens , Denmark — A gunman opened fire on a Copenhagen cultural center, killing one man and wounding three police officers in what authorities called a terror attack against a free speech event featuring an artist who had caricatured the Prophet Muhammad.

After searching for the gunman for hours, police reported another shooting near a synagogue in downtown Copenhagen after midnight Sunday. One person was shot in the head and two police officers were shot in the arms and legs, police said, adding it wasn't clear whether the two incidents were linked. The gunman fled on foot.

Sebastian Zepeda, a 19-year-old visitor from London Nike Air Max 270 Barely Rose Womens , said he didn't want to leave his hotel room after hearing of the first shooting and was text messaging with his mother when the second shooting happened on the street below.

"I was on my bed and I heard gunshots. And my heart raced," Zepeda said. "All of a sudden the road was packed with police."

The earlier shooting came a month after extremists killed 12 people at a satirical newspaper in Paris that had sparked Muslim outrage with its depictions of Muhammad.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the first shooting, which took place shortly before 4 p.m. Saturday. Danish police said the gunman used an automatic weapon to shoot through the windows of the Krudttoenden cultural center, which TV footage showed were riddled with bullet holes. The gunman then fled in a carjacked Volkswagen Polo that was found later a few kilometers (miles) away, police said.

They said the victim was a man about 40 who was inside the cultural center. He has not yet been identified. Two of the wounded officers belonged to the Danish security service PET, which said the circumstances surrounding the shooting "indicate that we are talking about a terror attack."

Lars Vilks Nike Air Max 270 Ocean Bliss Womens , a Swedish artist who has faced numerous death threats for caricaturing the Prophet Muhammad, was one of the main speakers at Saturday's panel discussion, titled "Art, blasphemy and freedom of expression." He was whisked away by his bodyguards unharmed as the shooting began.

Vilks, 68, later told The Associated Press he believed he was the intended target of the shooting.

"What other motive could there be? It's possible it was inspired by Charlie Hebdo Nike Air Max 270 Triple Black Womens ," he said, referring to the Jan. 7 attack by Islamic extremists on the French newspaper.

"At first there was panic. People crawled down under tables," Vilks said. "My bodyguards quickly pulled me away."

The cultural center had a lecture hall as well as a cafe. Vilks said no one in the hall was wounded.

"We were well isolated in there. It would have been much worse if this happened during the break, when people walk out," Vilks said.

He said he deplored the death and the injuries but was unfazed as to what it meant for his own safety.

"I'm not shaken at all by this incident. Not the least," he told AP by phone.

Police initially said there were two gunmen but later said they believed there was only one shooter. They described

This sort of incontinence. Bruno Spain Jersey Isaac Brizuela Mexico Jersey Christoph Kramer Germany Jersey Cheap Indianapolis Colts Jerseys Cheap Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Denver Broncos Jerseys Wholesale Buffalo Bills Jerseys Wholesale Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys Wholesale Chicago Bears Jerseys
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: